Curtain Express was launched in 1998 by Ena Shaw Limited. Ena Shaw is a family business founded by Ena Shaw in 1933 as a curtain maker and soft furnishing retailer in St Helens, Merseyside. They are firmly committed to UK manufacturing and are proud that all their made to order curtains and blinds are made by their own staff of over 200 at their 84,000 sq. ft. premises in St Helens.
Curtain Express offers an exciting collection of fabrics and a choice of styles.
- Curtains and blinds made to your exact sizes
- Choice of lining (lined, unlined or blackout)
- Choice of Pencil Pleat, Pinch Pleat, Tab Top and Eyelet headings
- Choice of accessory styles including valances, tie backs, cushion covers and bedspreads
- Roman Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Venetian Blinds, Wood Blinds
- Hundreds of fabrics options, including prints, Jacquards, plains and velvets
- Kids ranges